Conveyancing & Property Law
Conveyancing is the legal term for property transactions. We know that the purchase or sale of a home will likely be the most significant transaction in your lifetime and you will often be committing to a large amount of debt. It is important to choose the right solicitor who will advise you throughout the entire process whether you are buying or selling. We put you first. We will become your partner and work with you every step of the way throughout your venture while providing you with a personal and individualised legal service tailored to meet your needs.
We are experienced in handling property transactions for both sellers and buyers. We will handle all aspects of the transaction including:
- Review and preparation of contracts for sale
- Review of all title documentation inclusive of planning
- Raising of all pre-contractual enquiries ensuring that you have “good marketable title”
- We will keep in contact with your lender to ensure your loan documentation is in place
- Arrange the closing of your property transaction including the discharge of stamp duty and the registration of the property in the new owners’ names
We are committed to providing you with transparent and competitive pricing on the costs associated with your sale or purchase. Please contact us to discuss further and to receive a full quotation. We will provide you with a full written breakdown of all legal fees, outlay and stamp duty applicable to your transaction.
In addition to conveyancing we can assist you in the following matters relating to property:
- Disputes over the ownership of boundaries and the responsibility for them
- Disputes over the use of land
- Applications for Adverse Possession or squatters rights as it is more commonly known
- Applications for Rights of Way or Rights of Access
- Overhanging branches and encroaching roots constituting a nuisance
Whether you are buying or selling a property or you are involved in a boundary dispute, we are here to help. Please contact us today in order to discuss conveyancing issues further at (01) 8338147 or alternatively you can email us at email@example.com. We are available to meet during lunch hours and after office hours, we are also available to meet on weekends by appointment only.